Who we are.
Research and data will promote the industry.
Third party researchers (academics, economists) are encouraged to contact us for access to the data.
CrowdBureau is seeking partnerships and collaborative working relationships that foster growth and promote the industry. And believes that it is essential,
- to have an open network for symbology and taxonomy.
- to test ideas through collaborative pilot programs.
- to yield products and services that the market must have and use.
- to contribute toward solving the financial inclusion problem.
- to establish a universal credit model.
- to establish standards and best practices.
If you have a custom project (e.g., research, white paper request, development of risk models), contact us.
Transparency. Distribution. Liquidity.
Fostering universal credit globally.
CrowdBureau looks forward to working with you to manage risks, navigate regulatory mandates and develop the secondary market landscape.